Social Media Content: An Influencer’s Advice for BrandsSeptember 14, 2022
How can your company stand out on social media?
Every brand should have a thoughtful presence on social media. Beyond simply telling your brand’s story, your social media profiles can serve as a customer service tool, lead generator and much more. But with every individual and brand trying to make a splash on social media, how can your company stand out?
At Sunwest, we’re lucky enough to have an in-house social media influencer, Account Executive Taylor Novarro. With more than 125k followers on her Dallas HotSpots Instagram and TikTok profiles, it’s clear Taylor knows how to woo an audience. Here are her top tips any brand can utilize to create consistently authentic and engaging social media content.
- Research & Evaluate. What is the story you’re trying to tell? Take a critical look at the content other brands in your space are publishing. What did they do right? How could they have better told their story?
- Stay on trend. What may be relevant today will likely be old news in a week. Stay on top of the trends and capitalize on those that make sense for your brand.
- Post at peak times. Pay attention to your analytics – especially engagements and impressions – to track when most of your followers are online and engaging with your content.
- Consistency is key. If your brand is just getting started on social media, consistent content is key to gaining traction. The more regularly you’re posting, the better chance you have at amassing a core group of followers and keeping them engaged.
- Be yourself. Your audience wants to see unique content. That means you should be authentic in what you say and how you say it. Even if you have hundreds or thousands of competitors, it’s important to remember that there’s only one you. Capitalize on what sets you apart!